1. Smile. As the quote goes, “I’ve never seen a smiling face that was not beautiful.”
2. Be there for someone who needs you
3. Make a sacrifice for someone you love.
4. Admit a mistake, even if it’s hard to say you’re wrong, and work to make amends.
5. Share your struggles, putting your ego aside, to make someone else feel less alone.
6. Create something that helps people. A song, a blog, a support group, a non-profit–anything that inspires.
7. Help a child feel good about him or herself.
8. Tell person which is precious, what you appreciate about them
9. Forgive someone without needing to hear the words, “I’m sorry.”
10. Give someone an uncomfortably long hug when they need it.
11. Create positive energy around you by thinking positive thoughts and acting with positive intentions.
12. Sit with reality without judging anyone or anything.
13. Accept someone for who they are trying to change
14. Treat people like you want to be treated.
15. Notice something simple things but beautiful in the world…
16. Acknowledge the beauty in others, instead of feeling threatened or competing with other people.
17. Be the change you want to see in the world, as per Gandhi’s suggestion.
18. Tap into your personal power and do something that makes a difference in the world.
19. Find strength in a challenging moment. It’s not easy to do, and you deserve credit for it.
20. Talk kindly about the world around you instead of gossiping
21. Forget yourself for a minute and do nothing but listen to someone who needs it.
22. Measure a person by their best moments, not their worst.
23. Give yourself the same courtesy–focus on the good you’ve done, not the mistakes you’ve made.
24. Make someone laugh. A smile can literally melt stress and pain away. How beautiful of you to do that for someone else!
25. Make someone cry–tears of joy that is. People want to feel moved, inspired, motivated. Never underestimate the power of touching someone’s heart.
26. Keep an open mind instead of sticking with a judgment or assumption.
27. Be the voice of optimism when the people around you need it badly.
28. Show humility when your accomplishments would make it easy to stand above people.
29. Show unbridled enthusiasm for someone special that excites you.
30. Hear what someone means, not just what they say.
31. Imagine a world where people know peace, and do one small thing to create it.
Now, fly like a butterfly…